The five characteristics I believe I need to work on are: being a leader, being peaceful, being patient, staying focused, and being spiritual. Often times I'll take the passenger seat and let others guide instead. I need to stop that and take control. I love creating a ruckus because silence bores me. I must set my rambunctious ways aside and learn to be more monk like. Patience is parallel to peace so once I become peaceful, I will transition into becoming patient as well. I am easily distracted. I'm like a dog when he sees a squirrel. That definitely is something I must improve on. And finally, I want to become more spiritual again. When I had my sacrament classes, I was the teachers pet and I knew everything there was to know. But once I finished my communion I stopped being as involved with my church, and even more sad, with God.
The thing I shall work on this week is being patient.
No comments:
Post a Comment